This class is essential for breastfeeding with success. You'll find the session is more like a Breastfeeding Intensive Workshop that will leave you and your partner feeling at ease and completely prepared for your breastfeeding journey! Classes are fun, honest, and full of useful information for expecting parents. Printed materials and props will be provided.
Class Topics Include:
- Proper latch-on and positioning
- What to expect in the early days
- Structure and function of the breast
- Pumping and storage of breast milk
- Benefits of breastfeeding
- And lots of hands on practice!
Cost: $55 for mom and one partner/support person
Location: Ladera Ranch
Duration: 2.5 Hours
Taught by Jennifer Horne, Certified Lactation Educator, Lactation Counselor & Lactation Consultant.
*A partner or main support person is greatly encouraged to join. Private, customizable classes are also available upon request.